News Update :
Home » , , » TVJ show "Intense" now has two new co-hosts

TVJ show "Intense" now has two new co-hosts

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Monday, April 16, 2012 | 11:22 AM

Television Jamaica entertainment show "Intense" now has two new co-hosts Ashley Miller and Talia Soares, who were chosen  from 400 applicants.
Former host Pepita Little award-winning media personality was fired from the show back in December of 2011, and since then interim show host, Sanjay has been filling the position since then. 

Talia Soares who is a past student of St. Andrew’s High School, and current student at UWI has worked for the Jamaica Observer’s Teen-Age and hope become an attorney, stated that  this experience will help her to venture in a more public role and roll with the punches.

I realized that I loved the media and it’s something that I wanted to pursue along with my law degree. I wanted to branch out and just experience new things and just try. Nothing tried, nothing done,”

Ashley the least experienced of the two admits that she’s somewhat shy, but believes she and Soares will develop good chemistry on the show.
I think it’s really good. I think it’s a really good concept…I was like ‘Yes! Company".


Speaking about replacing Pepita Little , Ashley said.....
She’s loved by many. We have big shoes to fill. We’re even expected to do better because yuh cyaah come and flop and yuh cyaah do worse dan she did because trust me, is dem time dem goin’ bash we.”

They love Pepita and I think that we have big shoes to fill; high expectations. It comes with pressure but at the same time I think it will help us; ignite us and keep us going.”

Ashley and Talia will officially begin their roles as Intense co-hosts next Saturday.


Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger