News Update :

Meet Miss Jamzone International 2012 Delegates

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Friday, August 17, 2012 | 11:24 AM


The annual Miss Jamzone International Pageant will takes place on August 21 at the National Cultural Centre in Georgetown. The pageant is part of Guyana's premier festival, Jamzone Summer Break and will see eleven delegates from all across the Caribbean and Latin America  compete against each  for the  crown and USD$10,000.

Meet the beauties
Ivany Guzman
Age: 23
Country: Venezuela
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Listening to music
Life's Ambition: I aspire to be successful in everything I do. I am a strong woman with many goals and I hope to achieve them all.

Khadija Moore
Age: 18
Country: Barbados
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Dancing, reading and participating in water sports.
Life's Ambition: I wish to establish a consulting business as well as an international modeling career.


Desmi Tappin
Age: 18
Country: Dominican Republic
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Cooking, modeling, reading, listening to music
Life’s ambition: I would like to establish my own children’s orphanage or become an internationally recognized model. I would love to achieve both of these goals some day


 Ayana Harris
Age: 23
Country: Guyana
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Modeling, watching cricket & football, cooking and interacting with friends and family via social networks
Life's Ambition: Life’s ambition: I wish to become an established Marketing Consultant.




 Jasmine Perez
Age: 23
Country: British Virgin Islands
Occupation: Radio personality
Hobbies: Reading, Socializing, Dancing, Photography and organizing community service projects
Life’s ambition: I hope to own an entertainment network in the Caribbean which would include radio and television broadcast. I will work tirelessly to produce original and quality programming for this network.


Trevicia Adams
Age: 21
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Occupation: Bank Teller
Hobbies: Dancing and listening to music
Life's ambition: I'm currently pursuing a degree in marketing, which I hope will be the first step towards my dream of one day owning a prestigious Marketing Consulting Firm.



Elisa Tolud
Age: 18
Country: Suriname
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Modeling and playing volleyball
Life's ambition: I wish to one day become a child psychologist and own a children's shelter. I love kids and will dedicate my life towards helping them.




Kerrie Baylis
Country: Jamaica
Age: 23
Occupation: Insurance Underwriter
Hobbies: Dancing, going to the beach, watching movies, swimming, working out at the gym, modeling, travelling
Life’s ambition: My life’s ambition is to be healthy and happy…happy in life, happy in love, happy in work. I’m 23 years old, I just graduated from the University of Surrey with a degree in law and I currently work in insurance. My journey has just begun. I’m still learning and exploring so my life’s ambition is to be happy and successful in any and everything I do. Live with no regrets!

Shemon Baptiste
Country: St Vincent & the Grenadines
Age: 22
Occupation: Teacher
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, painting, drawing, hiking
Life’s ambition: I would love to become an engineer. I had really wanted to do civil with environmental engineering but I have fallen in love with mechanical engineering. I feel at home reading and studying it.



Renee Bhagwandeen
Age: 23
Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Occupation: Professional Model
Hobbies: Traveling, cooking, exploring different cultures, teaching children, organizing events against puppy mills and Human Trafficking.
Life’s ambition: My ambition is to become a successful entrepreneur and open my own children’s charity. With God’s grace, I would like to be successful in all that I do.

Louise Liza Victor
Age: 21
Country: St Lucia
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Participating in nature-oriented activities (Going to the beach, hiking etc.), Shopping, Reading
Life’s ambition: My philosophy in life is ‘Carpe Diem- Seize the day’. Another principle which governs my life is ‘Positivity- Think, Do, Be’. Hence, I pursue and engage in activities that I am passionate about and bring fulfillment. Such activities include youth and social development of my country. I am currently the General Secretary of the National Youth Council of St. Lucia, and as for as long as I live I will continue to advocate for there to be greater appreciation of our young people. Another one of my life’s ambition is to have a career in fashion. I intend to attain a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management to make this possible.

The Jamzone festival, which starts today (Aug 17), will run until August 26 in Guyana. As part of the Jamzone Summer Break activities, a number of international and regional artistes will be performing including hip hop star Rick 'Rozay' Ross of Maybach Music; Jamaican dancehall artistes Mavado, Konshens, Baby Cham and Bounty Killer; Chutney stars, Anil Bheem and the BMRZ, Chris Garcia; Karma Band; Soca Elvis, and Terry Gajraj












Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 1:24:00 PM EDT

Seriously @
St Lucia (needs a hairdresser)
Dominican Rep. (not very attractive at all & did her mom take her pics?)
Guyana (her head is huge)

Post a Comment
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger