News Update :
Home » , » Rihanna and Britney Spears "S&M" remix "RIHmix"

Rihanna and Britney Spears "S&M" remix "RIHmix"

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Monday, April 11, 2011 | 11:53 AM

Pop Princesses, Rihanna and Britney Spears, have teamed up for a remix (or, as she put it, "RIHmix")
The track debuted less than 24 hours after RiRi teased her Twitter followers that she had "a sexy collabo comin' your way supa dupa soon ... it's Britney bitch!!!"

Britney responded, "You're such a tease! I like it, I like it…"
In addition to adding her breathy tones to the chorus, Britney also contributes an all-new verse to the hit, cooing about her own bad-girl ways. "Just one night full of sin/ Feel the pain on your skin/ Tough, I don't scream 'mercy'/ It's your turn to hurt me/ If I'm bad, tie me down/ Shut me up, gag and bound me/ 'Cuz the pain is my pleasure/ Nothing comes better."

Early this month Rihanna asked her Twitter followers which artist they'd most like to see her collaborate with. The overwhelming answer was, of course, Britney Spears.

Rihanna tweeted that the "S&M" remix is "Too much sex in the air. Think u can handle it? You're the only ones who can," and called Britney "gangsta."


"You ain't so bad yourself, honey." tweeted Britney



Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger