News Update :
Home » , , » A New Miss Universe Bahamas 2013 To Be Crown - Meet the Contestants

A New Miss Universe Bahamas 2013 To Be Crown - Meet the Contestants

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Friday, September 6, 2013 | 11:27 AM

Eight young ladies will be vying for the crown of the Miss Universe Bahamas 2013 Pageant on Sunday night (September 8) at The Atlantis Resort Nassau, Bahamas.

The winner of this year’s competition will represent Bahamas at the 2014 Miss Universe Pageant.


Meet the contestants

Rochelle Alexandre


AGE:  26

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
To become a published author
To start a television show
To become a swimwear designer

 






 





Tavette Aisha Darville

Age: 23

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
Being crowned Miss Bahamas Universe is my most current goal. It would be a great avenue for me to be a part of something greater than myself. I want to be a part of the movement help those in need and give them hope for a better life.

 
 

  



Crystal Clinton


Age 24:

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
To become a successful healthcare professional.
To become a community trailblazer & health advocate for all people
Personally: to always be content and happy with life




 


 

Chantel O’ Brian


AGE: 19

LIFE’S AMBITION:
One of my ambitions is to do very well in this competition and to win the crown; to obtain my Bachelor’s in Marketing and one day own my business. Moreover, I’d like to inspire and motivate everyone around me to pursue their dreams and aspirations. At the end of my life I’d like to have been more than just a face but the definition of success and charisma.



 


 


Vandia Sands


AGE: 25

LIFE’S AMBITITIONS:
My ultimate life’s ambition is to fulfill the purpose I was uniquely created to carry out. Also, I would like to make an impact in the lives of everyone that I may come in contact with daily by inspiring them to follow their dreams. I believe that you can make an impression from a distance but you have to come close to make animpact!




 




Taisha-Monet Smellie  


Age: 20

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
My ambition in life is simple, to grow mentally. I’m hungry for knowledge. The whole outlook on life is to learn something new everyday, to get brighter and brighter with as many topics as possible. I believe that’s what this world is about, you look at “The Greats”, Individuals like Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Mandela they all glowed and I think that is from being bright. Being a young black child I feel as if I always have to be brilliant to make up for the lack of credibility and respect.

 


 


 

 
Shanae Strachan

Age: 21

LIFE’S AMBITION:
To leave an indelible mark on the planet by being a steward and champion for the voiceless. More specifically, to alleviate the plight of disenfranchised women throughout the globe.

 

 

 

 

Lexi Wilson


Age: 22

LIFE’S AMBITITION:
Realizing and living the life that God has planned for me by understanding my purpose and realizing my potential in accomplishing my goals in becoming a successful Dentist in my community. I have an achievement list which includes goals I intend to complete which ranges from becoming the next 2013 – 2014 Miss Universe Bahamas to becoming a successful woman figure in my country, I would like to start a scholarship program for less – fortunate children who wants to study abroad

 


 


 


Copyright 2013 Caribbean E-Magazine All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without credit..
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger