News Update :
Home » » What to wear with the a little 'red" dress

What to wear with the a little 'red" dress

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 | 11:46 AM

How to accessorize a red dress?

A red dress can be alittle trcky to accessorize, as most people tends to either go with black or red shoes.  But to get that perfect look you have to think gold. Gold is the perfect color to complement  red. Complement the vivid hue with metallic sandals and dazzling gold jewelry to make an impact after dark.

For the total look, dubb a  pink and red clutch whith  shimmering gold cuff for maximum impact and dazzling gold sandals

 





What to wear with.

 The Finish look

Share this article :

+ comments + 6 comments

Nat
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 7:36:00 PM EDT

That is a very nice dress. This really helps, as for me personally I would normally wear black with red

Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 10:00:00 PM EST

This red dress will be more sophisticated if worn with jewelries on your body like earrings, bracelets and most especially, the necklace. You will surely look stunning on it.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 12:56:00 AM EST

I love the gold bracelet. The color gold is perfect for that red dress.

Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 11:06:00 PM EDT

Gold always go perfect with red and your shoes and accessories suggestions are very cute. I've been to some t shirt manufacturers shop yesterday and saw some striking gold trinkets that will perfectly fit my little red dress.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 12:52:00 AM EDT

I buy gold jewelry online from my trusted sellers. I always thought that red color goes with black. I have plenty of gold bracelets I can match my red cocktail dress.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 5:42:00 AM EDT

I have a similar style of this dress that I once wore. But great thanks to long island jewelry stores for the adorable gold necklace that beautifully matched the dress.

Post a Comment
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger