News Update :
Home » » Wedding Dresses with a "twist". What to wear

Wedding Dresses with a "twist". What to wear

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 | 10:30 AM

Summer is great time for weddings, and more and more brides are now keeping away from the traditional 'all white dress"

Take a look at dresses with a 'twist", if you need to find something different for your weddings. Be a bold and blushing bride.



Accent Your Wedding Dress With Red
Kenneth Jay Lane, Audrey Brooke, Cruciani
Dress up a simple white wedding dress with color by adding red accents. Use red jewelry, shoes, or a sash.
Share this article :

+ comments + 15 comments

Amalia Dushku
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 1:02:00 AM EST

I was really thinking of putting an accent to the mermaid silhouette gown I got from wedding dress shops in somerset. The black ribbon looks very chic but the red one looks elegantly fierce. I wonder which one would look better on me.

Friday, February 8, 2013 at 5:21:00 PM EST

Been searching for some good dress stores on long island now cause me and my sister will be attending to a wedding next weekend. Of course, we wanted to get that just-right dress for the event.

Monday, February 11, 2013 at 1:58:00 PM EST

A pair of wedding bands is the only one missing in the outfit. It gives the bride more detail in her arms. It think its better to have bands rather than white gloves.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 3:26:00 PM EST

June is fast approaching and a lot of "brides to be" come in calling our shop to inquire some dresses like these. Good thing we can handle it all at once, we’ve been using retail rfid technology for this business so that we can have a control and a new way to cater the needs of our customers during transactions.

Monday, February 18, 2013 at 1:57:00 PM EST

The twist mustn't necessarily come from the dress itself. Accessories would provide another dimension to the style of the bride. The gold buyers in long island offer elegant pieces of jewelry that can certainly provide a twist that your talking about.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 1:52:00 PM EST

Love the dresses. I still have the idea of my own wedding dress that I can still wear in the reception by taking off the long extension and making it into a short cocktail gown. I want to rock on my wedding celebration and it would be hard to groove with a long wedding gown!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:58:00 PM EST

I love tube dress gown, however I don't think it's something I'll wear on my own wedding day. I have a tattoo on my left arm and I don't think it will look nice with the gown. It's either I will have my tattoo removed or I'll settle for a sleeved gown.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 2:39:00 AM EDT

Aside from wedding gowns, a good set of jewelry really makes any bride to stand out. I know this because, my wife is one of them.

Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 11:03:00 PM EDT

Beautiful dresses, something I know I would wear on my own wedding. In the meantime, I'm just glad to be the maid of honor of my sister, who is basically in charge of everything. Don't want to get the bride too stressed.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 1:14:00 AM EDT

I think it's a great idea to accent a white wedding dress with red jewelries. If I am to wed, I'd choose that simple red drop earrings.

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 10:57:00 AM EDT

I like the red accessories being paired oh the wedding dress. This gave me an idea on how to modify my outfit for my upcoming wedding!

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 11:03:00 AM EDT

I like the red accessories being paired on the wedding dress. This gave me an idea on how to modify my outfit for my upcoming wedding!

Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 6:22:00 PM EDT

vedecond andThe white dress with red accents is pretty. The chandelier earrings will let the classy side of a woman pop whenever they are worn.

Friday, June 21, 2013 at 5:28:00 PM EDT

The black and white wedding look is better with pearl accessories; this would give the bride a classy and elegant look. I think that would be a good twist for this wedding gown outfit.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 6:11:00 PM EDT

Yes, I do agree with what Georgina said the black and white dress would be better if paired with pear accessories. Aside from that suggestion the wedding gown outfit can also be paired with black and silver drop earrings.

Post a Comment
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger