News Update :
Home » , , » Rapper Drake dishes about Rihanna and Nicki Minaj

Rapper Drake dishes about Rihanna and Nicki Minaj

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 2:49 PM

Canadian born rapper Drake  dishes to Elle Magazine about is relationship with both Caribbean beauties, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.

In a interview with "Elle' Drake talks about love, loneliness, hurt by Rihanna and marriage to Nicki Minaj


On Nicki Minaj.....

ELLE:  Why did you and Nicki pretend to get married on Twitter?
D:  I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all this and be able to love me.




On Rihanna....

ELLE:  “Fireworks” was about being Rihanna’s rebound guy, right? 
D:  Not necessarily the rebound guy.


ELLE:  Did she hurt you?
D:  At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I started to slowly realize what it was. I guess I thought it was more. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in the magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you’re at some birthday party and there she is. And you’re just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some shitty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That’s just how it happened.



Drake and Rihanna collaberated on a song 'What's My Name?' ,and he has even song about her on 'Made Men, " One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/ But that's 'cause her name is Rihanna,"

Drake’s second album, Take Care,  will be arrive  arrives on October 24, which is also the day of his birthday.

The Magazine hit stands newsstands October 18
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger