News Update :
Home » , » Ziggy Marley new album "Wild and Free," to release on June 14

Ziggy Marley new album "Wild and Free," to release on June 14

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Monday, April 18, 2011 | 9:41 AM

Since his last album in 2009 "Family Time" Ziggy Marley will be releasing a new album on  June 14 "Wild and Free," on Tuff Gong Worldwide label.

In an interview with Billboard.com , Ziggy  said  "I really enjoyed 'Family Time'. But it was such a specific album for a specific reason, I just consider it in a different league than (2006's Grammy Award-winning) 'Love is My Religion.' So it's been awhile since I've done an album where I can go back to some issues and sing about some things I couldn't address on 'Family Time.' But ('Family Time') was a really good project for me, and necessary at the time."

 "Wild and Free" whihc has 12 tracks was recorded  in Los Angeles with producer Don Was .
Here is the track list for Ziggy Marley's "Wild and Free":

Here is the track list for Ziggy Marley's "Wild and Free":
"Wild and Free" (featuring Woody Harrelson)
"Forward to Love"
"It" (featuring Heavy D)
"Changes" (featuring Daniel Marley)
"Personal Revolution"
"Get out of Town"
"Roads Less Travelled"
"Mmmm Mmmm"
"Welcome to the World"
"A Sign"
"Reggae in My Head"
"Elizabeth















Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger