News Update :
Home » , » Yendi Phillips rocks "short and sexy hair style"

Yendi Phillips rocks "short and sexy hair style"

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Friday, April 22, 2011 | 11:55 AM

Yendi Phillips Miss Jamaica Universe is now sporting a new short  naturally curly hair style.  The beauty queen have a low cut chic look and donated her locks to charity for kids call locksoflove.org

Many of her  fans were surprised and delightedwhen she posted pictures of a short haired version of herself on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook.

In a message posted on her Facebook page “To be free of what society tells you to be, as you were created, Rid of the face mask painted, no chemicals to strip my mane, returned to the kinks & curls of my DNA, This is me…as I was made to be… a beauty B.E.A.U.T.Y.- Being exceptional and unique through you”



I love her  new look  her new look, I think is sexy


What's your opinion?



Powered by LetsPoll.com Poll Engine
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Friday, July 15, 2011 at 2:42:00 AM EDT

Thank you for sharing this to us. I like this blog.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 5:05:00 AM EDT

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Post a Comment
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger