News Update :
Home » , » Tessanne Chin Released Digital Album “In Between Words”

Tessanne Chin Released Digital Album “In Between Words”

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Thursday, January 6, 2011 | 1:01 PM

In Between WordsTessanne Chin just released her first album "In Between Words". The occasion was celebrated on the lawns of the Liguanea Club, New Kingston, where  Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports, the Honourable Olivia Grange, congratulated the singer

"It's been a long journey and I am happy and very thankful to know it's finally complete and to be able to offer it to my very loyal and patient fans. I guess it feels like my firstborn and I want to show it off to everyone," addressing the audience

Congrats and many success

Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger