News Update :
Home » , , » Top Acts Featured on Reggae in My Heart Volume 1

Top Acts Featured on Reggae in My Heart Volume 1

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Sunday, September 15, 2013 | 10:45 PM

Reggae in My Heart Volume 1 offers a sincere mix of musical treats from established names in reggae and dancehall.

 
This 14 track opus features production work mostly from Adrian 'Donsome' Hanson and Peter 'Shady' Harrison as well as Kemar 'Flava' McGregor.

 
The all love song concept collection is to be released digitally on September 17.

 
Among the acts featured are Tanya Stephens, Jimmy Riley, LUST, Sizzla, Glen Washington, Luciano, Turbulence and Ce'Cile among others.

Tracks include My Woman by L.U.S.T, Swagg by Jimmy Riley, Love Connection by Sizzla, Nothing to ditter me by Glen Washington, Our love will never die by Luciano, Come back Home  by Turbulence, Take my Love by Strat Don, Really like this Guy by Stephie, Dirty Thoughts by Tanya Stephens, Without You by Ce'cile, Shut Up by Q, I Bruise Easily by Brown Shuga, Caught Up by Anthony Malvo and Can't say good bye by Rage.

In a release to the media, Hanson explained why he named the collection Reggae in My Heart.

'Why I call it Reggae in my Heart is because these songs are some solid reggae love songs that I know will live in the hearts of the fans.  The fans can look out for Reggae in my heart  to be an annual series from Donsome Records' Hanson noted.

 
Youtube link for Turbulence "Come Back Home

 
Copyright 2013 Caribbean E-Magazine All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without credit..
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger