News Update :
Home » , , , » Meet Our Cover Girl: Skin Modelz Management Model – Arita Edmund

Meet Our Cover Girl: Skin Modelz Management Model – Arita Edmund

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | 9:26 PM


Who is Arita Edmund?
Arita Edmund is a model who became known by default. She had no intentions of becoming a model. Arita is one that is humble, humorous, reliable, spontaneous, friendly, socially inclined, easy - going, motivated and loves to talk.

She did a lot in the industry within 9months and is still pressing forward. To name a few, Arita modelled for renowned designers such as Anya Ayoung Chee, Perter Elias, Romero Bryan"London", Kevin Ayoung Julien "KAJ" Heather Jones, Dexter Jennings and Claudia Pegus. She has worked with several Carnival Bands, like Ronnie and Caro, Island ppl and K2K partners and alliances. She entered 2 pageants in her short time in the industry, won "Miss Carib Great Race" and placed second in "Miss Tobago shine bright like a diamond" Get to know Arita a little more personal.

What are your hobbies?

Basketball, playing drums and keyboard, singing, acting and sleeping and eating. I try to make gym my hobby but it's my nightmare.

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is pelau and anything with shrimp.

What are 2 things you won’t be able to live without?

I won't be able to live without God, a mirror, makeup, heels, food and books

What quality about you would you say is your strongest?

Sense of Humor

 

What turns you on in a man?

A man who is able to stand up or fight for his family in any situation is a turn on for me.

What fulfillment you get out of modeling?

I personally believe that the international opportunities I wish to obtain one day is near and I will be able to live a lifestyle that I always dreamed of.

If given the opportunity to be someone for one day who would it be and why?

Michelle Obama, I know I will be a first lady some day.. Lol. But, I want to experience the role just for one day before I actually become First Lady.

One word to describe yourself

Confident

Name the two songs are on top of your phone list?

Alpha and Omega by Israel and Ciara “Promise”

What is your favorite childhood memory?

I was 11 when I gave my heart to Christ. I experienced the presence and power of God at that time and I never forgot that moment.

How many siblings do you have?

I have 3 siblings. 2 brothers and 1 sister.

What are your pet peeves?

I dislike when I sit in a vehicle and the person next to me chews and makes "slapping" sounds with their mouth.

Have you ever experienced an embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment was when I had to open a fashion show in Tobago or Anya Ayoung Chee's design. I stumbled.. I felt like I ruined the show. Lol

Are you an early bird or night owl?

I am definitely an early bird chick, beauty sleep is very important!!!

Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?

Retired from work and enjoying life within the next 10 years

What will be your words of inspiration to upcoming models?

As models, or even young ladies, I will give u 5 moral characteristics that I believe will be essential to your development in the industry and as a young woman. You must be Confident, Humble, Wise, Honest and al-ways put God first.

Copyright 2013 Caribbean E-Magazine All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without credit..
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger