News Update :
Home » , , » Rihanna,on playing "Whitney Houston" and her new hairstyle

Rihanna,on playing "Whitney Houston" and her new hairstyle

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Monday, April 2, 2012 | 3:22 PM

Rihanna, who is rocking a new hairstyle, is currently in Japan promoting her new movie "Battleship". At a press conference early today, when asked about playing the "Great" Whitney Houston on the big screen, she would "love" to portray her. However she has yet to get a call regarding the role, even though it was speculated she was the front runner.
I didn't get that call yet. That would be something that I would have to give my entire life to do because I would want to really pull it off. That's a huge, huge role and whoever does it has to do a good job."

Rihanna considers the 48-year-old singer  who died on February 11 to be a musical inspiration.

"I met her at a Clive Davis party. I love her. She's one of my big music icons, and I have always looked up to her."




"My first song that I remember falling in love with was a Whitney Houston song - I Will Always Love You. All of her music actually was always played in my house, with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion. It was really inspiring and it made me develop a passion for music, so really she's partly responsible for me being here in this industry."

The 24 year old singer stated that she would like to try comedy one day.

"I want to try different roles - maybe comedy next, or who knows? I like sarcastic, dry humour: I love movies like Superbad and Pineapple Express, pretty (much) all Seth Rogen's movies."



Rihanna and the “Battleship” cast at a press conference in Yokosuka, Japan
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger