News Update :
Home » , , » Rihanna Fifth Album "LOUD" hit stores soon

Rihanna Fifth Album "LOUD" hit stores soon

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | 10:49 AM

Rihanna is set to released her fifth album title “LOUD.” which will hit stores on November 16, 2010.

During a webchat with her fans over the weekend, Rihanna said “I made sure not to let you down with my music!” She also added  “You guys are always defending me, so now you’ve got some great songs to justify it. I didn’t want to go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it’s perfect for us.”

Her  new single "Only Girl (In the World)"  was unveiled on Ryan Seacrest's radio show soon after her announcement.
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger