News Update :
Home » , » Apollo Kre-ed shoots video in the Bahamas

Apollo Kre-ed shoots video in the Bahamas

Writer : Caribbean E-Magazine on Thursday, May 7, 2009 | 12:44 PM


Bahamaian reggae artiste Apollo Kre-ed got in front of the cameras recently for the video shoot of his latest single Ghetto Star Remix featuring Jamaican artiste General Degree.


The locations for the shoot were Green Parrot Bar & Grill, The Grove, which is Apollo Kre-ed’s community in Nassau, as well as at the Nitor Filmz Studio, the base of director Utah Taylor.


The concept behind the video was to show the struggles and the success of Apollo Kre-ed as an artiste up to this point in his career. Apollo has been working tirelessly to get his career to the next level by travelling to Jamaica to record, performing in the Bahamas at various events, releasing music and being featured on various radio and TV shows.


Commenting about the video shoot Apollo Kre-ed said “This is my fourth (video) project thus far and once again it was fully paid out my own pocket. Like I tell people and artist who come and ask me "how do I do what I am doing" I tell them straight up. I sacrifice to achieve my goal and I won't stop until I get it and that is what separates Apollo Kre-ed from the rest of these “so called” artistes. This particular video shoot got the attention of a lot of people and I now feel that people are starting to respect me as one of the hardest working artistes of the Bahamas.”
Share this article :
 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger